Thursday, March 24, 2016

Spring has sprung!


Spring has finally arrived and we have managed to string together some weeks without rain - which is amazing given the Winter we have just experienced.

We took Guy on his first boat trip last Saturday.  He was a trooper - didn't mind his lifejacket (pictured above) and was much more interested in the young sailors taking to the water and his new mode of transport.  So glad he is a water baby!.

I was asked to make a Wedding Card for a couple getting married shortly and I decided shaker + flowers - perfect for a Spring Wedding.
Sorry for the poor quality photo!  Just managed a quick shot.

Thanks for peeking and I hope you are enjoying some sunshine where ever you are.

4 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Lovely wedding shaker card, Deidre! Your new addition Guy is awesome! Thanks for sharing the harbor pic. Hope you are doing well.

Ger said...

Love the vellum shaker and what neat stitching! Ger x

Dawn T said...

pretty card Deirdre. glad Guy enjoyed his day on the water

I Card Everyone said...

Look at the wonders I've discovered here, Deidre!!! I promised to come by for a visit, so here I am!!! LOve your shaker style, and OH what a beautiful friend you have in Guy! Wish I could just pop over for a visit, and a boat ride with you both! Thanks for your kindness, and visit to I Card Everyone ... hope we'll visit again, soon ...
=] Michele Ferguson [there is a cheese-maker in Ireland that shares my husband's name: Tom Ferguson =]

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips