Sunday, January 3, 2016

Super Hero Time!

Patterned paper - SC Galileo Card Kit and sentiment - SC, Superhero digital image -  
Whimsie Doodles, Coloured with copices, machine stitching and 6x6 card blank.

Happy New Year to all!  
Hope you had a great time with family and friends and are refreshed and looking forward to 2016!.

While doing a "sort through" before Christmas I found this digital image printed and cut out but uncoloured.  I immediately remembered I had a fun boys art card by Ashley Goldberg for Studio Calico that it would pair with and hey presto the above card came to life!.  I have just spent a "little" while going through my digital image files to find where this cute image originated from and I found it in my Whimsie Doodles folder from 2012.  

Thanks for stopping by - hope you are enjoying the weekend.


3 comments:

Joey said...

This made me smile, fab card. Jo x

Juls said...

Love it .. Fun card xx

Grá O'Neill said...

Cute card. Hope you had a happy New Year!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips