Monday, October 20, 2014

Warmest Wishes!

Supplies:  Grey pp - Valorie Wibbens (September Card Kit - 
Studio Calico) - other pp from same card kit (all Studio 
Calico), feather die - Underground Card Kit (SC), digital 
sentiment from Blue Note Stamp Kit, matting card - 
Ocean Tides cardstock Papertrey ink and machine stitching.

A quick share!  I wanted to used up some scraps from the beautiful Poet Society Card Kit by Studio Calico so I created this grey/blue tone on tone card.  I printed the sentiment directly onto the patterned paper with my printer to create a 6x6 card.

I machine stitched 5 feathers to the scraps using the feather die in the Underground Card Kit.  Love using up the scraps!.

Thanks for peeking.

1 comment:

Dawn T said...

Delightful card Deirdre.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips