Friday, November 22, 2013

Waltzingmouse Stamps - November Pajama Party!

Supplies:  Compliments of the season sentiment - WMS, Festive Foliage
WMS, Textured cardstock - Papermania, Swiss dot - Bazzill, 
Distress ink - peeled paint, tea dye and walnut stain, Tuxedo 
black ink - memento, pop dots and roller adhesive.

I decided to play along with this month's Pajama Party over at Waltzingmouse Stamps - lots of fun challenges this month.  Challenge 2 for this party is "Pick a card, any card as long as it's Christmas"!, so I made two!
I am loving all the cards with diagonal designs and decided to give this trend a twirl!.
Added some glossy accents to the berries for added dimension.  I also added it to the card base with pop dots.

Thanks so much for peeking.  Make sure you jump into your night attire and pop over to the "Party" - check it out here - it starts at 11.55 pm GMT.

7 comments:

Grá O'Neill said...

Gorgeous cards, loving the diagonals too :)

Dawn T said...

fabulous cards Deirdre. Both are just gorgeous.

Julia Aston said...

Two beautiful Christmas cards Deirdre! I love both the pine boughs and the holly from this wonderful set - and you've used them both quite nicely!

Unknown said...

oh I love these Deirdre, love the diagonals and the way you have little bits of the images bleeding off the edges, very neat! Thanks for coming to the party!

Vickie Z said...

Love the cards on the diagonal LO... and out of the box fussy cutting!! Fabulous!!

Deborah Frings said...

both cards are absolutely gorgeous. I particularly like the second one with the holly berries!

Teresa said...

Great cards ( that I've seen so far!) - I especially like how you've cut around the leaves on this one instead of just keeping a harsh line. Will have to bookmark you and pop back when I have more time. PS - found you through the docrafts forum, if you were wondering!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips