Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Congratulations - another fun shaker Wedding Card!

Supplies:  pp - Amy Tangerine for American Crafts, 
computer generated sentiment, glassine envelope and 
insert - from my stash (possibly Paper Source!), machine 
stitching, SRM sentiment sticker, heart die - Spellbinders, 
pop dots, roller adhesive - Tombow, white sequins and white 
card blank - Craftworks.

Used some pp from the Studio Calico August Card Kit - Marks & Co to create this fun wedding card. 

I found the glassine envelope and insert in my stash and know that I have had it for quite a while.  I machine stitched the top of the glassine envelope to make sure the sequins wouldn't fall out!

It's a touch of a shaker card! - it has the shaker element and is certainly using non traditional wedding colours but I thought it was perfect for an autumnal card.

Thanks so much for stopping by and peeking - hope you have a wonderful Wednesday.

2 comments:

Barb said...

Sweet wedding card, Dee! Love the fun design and elegant colors!

Petti said...

Very sweet and fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips