Thursday, September 5, 2013

Where did the Summer go?

Clarly - 12 months old
Hi everyone - I know.... I haven't posted here since June 24th!.  I am sorry but this year Ireland actually got a Summer!.  It took about 15 years to get here so the whole country took advantage of al fresco dining, swimming in the sea and enjoying the outdoors!.
Boat Buddies!
We had a wonderful time and enjoyed the school holidays. 

I have been doing some creating with some Studio Calico card kits that arrived and I will share them over the coming days.  I have challenged myself to create with the kits before I look at any of the inspiration/creations online.  It's not going too badly! (hope I don't jinx it!).
Leaving soon!
This little girl turned one during August and returns to the Irish Guide Dogs next Thursday to commence her formal training.  We will be heartbroken but hope that she will go on to have a positive impact on someone's life after her training is completed.

Will be back with some creations I promise!  Thanks so much for stopping by!

4 comments:

Barb said...

So good to hear from you Dee! And I'm glad to know you enjoyed your summer! Can't wait to see what you've been creating with the kits! Sending hugs! :)

Virginia L. said...

So glad that you are back to blogging. Hope you feel all refreshed and ready to craft! Your summer sounds ideal! :) Enjoying life is the BEST thing to do!

Dawn T said...

SO glad the summer has been awesome for you Deirdre. What heartache it will be to say farewell to your dog. But a least you know that she will be such an asset to someone in the future.

Judith said...

Glad you had a great summer too. What an amazing job you have done raising such a cute puppy into an adorable dog, I applaud you. You and your boys must have had a lot of fun with her! Looking forward to seeing some of your creations.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips