Friday, May 17, 2013

A little Latte!

Supplies:  Funny Coffee Volume 1 - Skipping Stones Design,
 pp - Persnickety by Lilybee design, wine bottle die - pti, 
kraft card blank - docrafts, black tuxedo ink - memento, 
machine stitching, scor-pal, and tombow roller adhesive.

You know what I would LOVE to add to this card - enamel dots!
Just feel that they would be the finishing touch!  Can't add sequins to every card - although I could be sorely tempted! LOL!.

No enamel dots in my LSS - double checked today - the craze hasn't quite reached Ireland yet.  I did buy a Maggie Holmes Class Kit last week and I know there are enamel dots in that... can't wait for those to arrive.

I scored the kraft cardstock coffee sleeve after stamping and cutting - a little visible in the photo!.

Thanks for peeking - hope you have a wonderful weekend.

1 comment:

Dawn T said...

very cute Deirdre. Yes some enamel dots would be lovely but it looks awesome as is.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips