Tuesday, May 15, 2012

New Shoes!

I was lucky enough to be asked to capture the First Holy Communion photos of a friend's daughter last Saturday.  While I was waiting for the beautiful little girl to get dressed into her amazing dress I chatted with her little brothers who were sitting watching a Spiderman cartoon.  They were chatting whilst having one eye on the tv!  So adorable.

I then spotted their cool and trendy new runners for the occasion and got down to floor level to capture their little feet.  That was where their Father found me! - what must he have thought!  She's nuts would definitely have been my thought!

Just wanted to share why I'm not creating cards - busy post processing photos!  Hope you have a great Tuesday.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips