Wednesday, December 21, 2011

December Daily - Day 17


My December Daily for 2011 is not as complete as I would like - I am doing a digital version!.

I wanted to share a photo from Day Seventeen - Santa arriving by water - delivered by the local RNLI.

We had such a fun day - lots of excitement.
 My 2009 December Daily arrived on Day Six - I decided to convert it to digital and print it with My Publisher.  Love the packaging - TA-DA!  Got two books for the price of one.  One for each of my boys.

Thanks for peeking.  Hope you are having a great day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is such a fun idea! I love photobooks. They are such great keepsakes :)

Dawn T said...

great photo Deirdre. What a great way for Santa to arrive.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips