Saturday, July 9, 2011

Summer Card Camp 2011

If I was being graded for Summer Card Class 2011 - I would be totally flunking!!!  Never managed to get a card made last week! so this week just had to try and finish a quick one before tomorrow night's deadline.

Made this card with a fun freebie digi from A Day for Daisies who are having a wonderful blog hop at the moment.  Check it out here.  You have to create a triple or trio of creations.  So whilst I am sharing my first one here - I am off to make two more before I link up to the challenge on ADFD!

I coloured the printed digi with copics in the five colours above and then added an SRM sentiment sticker and diamond stickles (as sprinkles!).

Thanks for peeking - hope you are having a terrific weekend.

4 comments:

Kathleen said...

What a great card! I really like the clean and simple layout--and the coloring is fabulous! Really good job on the color combo!

Barb said...

What a cute card, Deirdre! Fun use of the colors!

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Fab card, Dee! Love your coloring and thanks so much helping us spread the word about the hop. :)

Dawn T said...

Lovely Deirdre. Love how you incorporated the colours.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips