Thursday, April 21, 2011

Fab at Forty!

Supplies:  pp We R Memory Keepers Hippity Hoppity Range, computer 
generated sentiment, TGF digi, Clear gems coloured orange with a sharpie, 
machine stitching, pop dots and adhesive!

Another quick share today - I have lots of fun images printed, cut out and coloured so I just popped this wonderful image by The Greeting Farm on colourful patterned paper, machine stitched and voila - card made.

The gems were clear and I coloured them with an orange sharpie.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great Thursday.   

7 comments:

Milliesmarvels said...

This is fab, love the image and that PP is great!
Jane
x

Barb said...

So cute, Deirdre! Love that bright, plaid paper!

Elizabeth Allan said...

This is definitely FAB Deirdre!

Alizabethy said...

I just LOVE this card!!

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

What a cute card, Deirdre!! Very groovy! :)

Tiffany Ervin said...

This is too cute, your coloring is so wonderful on that image!

ania said...

Oh my!! This card is amazing. I have a paper that looks almost like your but I hadn't any idea what do with it. Now I have - thank you!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips