Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Love is in the air

I loved what Lucy Abrams created with the "ripped paper" and stitching technique that she used here on the Hero Arts Blog a week or so ago.  I tried to rip the paper edges after stitching.... not as successful as Lucy but decided to share anyway.
The plane (from PTI Tiny Treats - Valentines) looks disconnected in the photo above but in the top photo the machine stitching holes are clearly evident.

A quick card share today - hope you have a wonderful day.

10 comments:

Dawn T said...

super cute Deirdre. I love the stitching.... need to get my sewing machine back from daughter.... you and Lucy are inspiring me to try this...

Juls said...

gorgeous!!! Love your use of kraft and the stitching detail!! Hugs Juls

Isha Gupta said...

Lovely card Deirdre. This ripped paper looks nice...I should give it a try too. TFS.

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous! Love that stitching :)

Barb said...

Wonderful stitching, Deirdre and I love your big felt heart!

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Deirdre, this is so adorable! Love t he simplicity!

Pat (mspfd) said...

I love this! What a fresh, fun look. Really a great card!

Monika Lerch said...

Liebe Deirdre,du hast aber auch immer tolle Idee,n.Muß auch mal probieren zu nähen.Das gefällt mir besonders gut.

Liebe Grüße Moni

alexandra s.m. said...

Lovely! The sewing is the perfect touch!

Dotty Jo said...

Looks great! Jo x

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips