Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Featured on "Inspired by..... " this week

I was contacted a few weeks ago by the super talented Jill Foster to know if I would mind featuring on her blog .... "mind!!??" ... my reply was that I would be honoured and totally chuffed.  So Jill is doing an "inspired by Deirdre" week.... be sure to check out what she has created.... simply amazing.
 These are my cards that she has featured so far this week - can't wait to see what she posts tomorrow.
 Be sure to pop over here to see Jill's amazing creations - Thanks Jill.  I really don't know where she finds the time .... thanks for stopping by.

15 comments:

Lindsay said...

That's fabulous! Congrats! These cards are so beautiful!

Sharon said...

That is wonderful news Deirdre. Your cards are fabulous. Congratulations!

Agata said...

I was so glad she picked you up!!! Great week of inspiration!

Monika Lerch said...

Wunderschöne Schmetterling Karten. Gefallen mir sehr gut.

Liebe Grüße Moni

Judith said...

Congratulations Deirdre, your cards are so inspiring, so pleased I found your blog.

Fairy Cardmaker, Lisa said...

Congrats! I think you'd be a hard act to follow!

Barb said...

It's been such a great week so far, Deirdre! I love seeing your cards and what Jill creates from them! So cool! :)

Alice said...

your cards are alway simple and beautiful, Deirdre!! i adore them and am so glad that Jill is featuring you. This will be an awesome week!!

Jill said...

The honor is ALL mine, Deirdre! Your style is classic, elegant and creative! Thanks for letting me share your work over in my corner of blogland! :) HUGS!

Dawn T said...

Awesome Deirdre.... your work is lovely and Jill will do it credit with her wonderful work as well.

Elisa said...

Wow, congratulations Deirdre. The cards are amazing!

Julie M said...

Congrats, Deirdre - these cards are all gorgeous - not surprised you were chosen!!!

Julie x

Alizabethy said...

They are Fabulous!

mckinkle said...

Well done Deirdre, I am the only person in blogland that doesnt know about 'Inspired by', sorry but I can tell from the excitement that it must sure be a fab achievement!

I am totally in love with your black/red butterfly card it is the most beautiful butterfly card Ive seen!

Keryn x

Di's Dooodles said...

Absolutely gorgeous cards Deirdre!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips