Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Inspired by Jennifer McGuire

After watching Jennifer McGuire's (she is just a genius) video on butterfly colouring and seeing the amazing sets she made for her MIL for Christmas and then seeing Vanessa's cards with butterflies appear in the Hero Arts Flickr Pool and on her blog... I decided I wanted to have a go....  So last night I printed off lots of butterflies from the Hero Arts Digital set available here at twopeasinabucket.com and started colouring.

Here are a few of my finished butterflies/flutterbies!!!!  I just adore colouring - I feel like I am 5 again.  Cutting out... not so much!!! - hence one sheet underneath yet to cut!  I am going to add some stickles and embellishments to some of them and then do the remaining cutting out - in between making dinner!

Thanks for stopping by - hope you have a day filled with colour and joy.

7 comments:

CinnamonSally said...

Hi Deirdre, Your butterflies are amazing, love your colouring. I have seen Vanessas too, now I must watch that video of Jennifers and perhaps have a go myself. Hope you are keeping warm where you are.
Hugs Sally

Dawn T said...

great butterflies..... I also have made a heap and have made my Mum a set of cards like Jennifer did,.. it was so inspiring.

Alice said...

YUM!! beautiful coloring, Deirdre!!! wow! i'll try this today too!! =)

Tracey said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!! I am sooo going to do this too when my new butterfly stamp arrives!! Can't wait to see the amazing cards you will create with them!!!

Nancy said...

Just beautiful, Deirdre! Your coloring is gorgeous!

Suzanne C said...

GORGEOUS! You can never have too many butterflies! Can't wait to see them on a card!

Dwita said...

Dirdre, they are just beautiful....

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips