Sunday, January 10, 2010

Happy Sunday - another freebie from an amazing site!



I just love it when I come across a site that has amazing digital images and does a freebie day too!!! Well I stumbled upon one yesterday - a very talented lady - Paula of Pollycraft Designs and her blog is Tales from Pollycraft - the freebie for this week is here it is called Cherry Kisses Frame ~ Adore.  Paula does freebies every FRIDAY - be sure to check it out. 

I just had to make a card with it right away.  I used an embossed square card blank from DCWV and added the frame to an orange mat and handdrew the line to match the frame.  Coloured with copics, added a gem and hey presto! another Valentine's Card.

Then I found another freebie image called lovebirds on the site- so I made this card which could also be an Engagement Card - I left it free of a sentiment for the moment.

Supplies - Freebie images from Pollycraft, Copics, Labels One, Trinket Pins by Maya Road,
Brown Ribbon from Morex Corp, pp from Jane, (thanks Jane), Papermania Gem used in the card above and foam dots.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Hope you are having a good weekend.

14 comments:

Liz said...

Oh my you have been busy Deirdre lovely work

My mojos vanished If you find it send it back te he

Liz xx

CinnamonSally said...

Great cards Deirdre, you are amazing at finding these free images. Must have a look at these myself.
Sallyx

Jane said...

LOVE LOVE them both!! too CUTE! and I LOVE freebies too! ;)

Jenyfur said...

oh my word how wonderful are these?! your coloring rocks.

Dawn T said...

great cards and thanks for the links... I'll be off to look tonight... ( Back at work :-( )

Christine said...

You are clever Deirdre finding these, great cards love the simple classy lines gorgeous.

Hugs Christine xx

Julie M said...

Hi Deirdre - I've been seeing the Pollycraft images in blogland this week too - I love their little button eyes - and the cards are fab - I particularly like your first one - Valentine perfection!

Julie x

Suzanne C said...

Both are adorable and love the heart embossing!

Tiffany Ervin said...

What sweet images, LOVE both of your cards so much, the birdies are colored in beautifully!

DustyPenny (Joy Ott) said...

Very cute!

jen said...

These are adorable- I think I'll have to go check them out!!

Vanessa said...

These are so cute! Love them both!

Hugs,
Vanessa

Alice said...

those are super cute Deirdre!! thanks for the links!! off to check them out!

Milnie said...

Cute image from Tales from Pollycraft thank your for sharing it, I really love your cards!

hugs,

Mélanie

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips