Tuesday, December 22, 2009

December Daily - Day 14 and 15

My boys finish school for the holidays today so I have lots of running around to do before lunchtime!  At least you will see from this post that I managed to get some Christmas cards made and posted last week so I am not totally behind but not far off!

My favourite page so far!! It's funny the way you complete a page and just LOVE it ...well this is that page for me! I just love it's simplicity . It is a photo of the Christmas Cards I was making to send out which I placed in a box for safe keeping as I churned them out. Took a photo and just loved the splash of bright colour with the date tag.

Day 15 was a day of running errands and doing chores as well as making a "snowman" costume for the School Concert.  Eoin told his teacher he would do the poem "Chubby Snowman" as his Mom would LOVE to make a costume!!! LOL!!! don't you just love it.  All the other Snowmen Moms were thrilled with me!


Happy Tuesday!  Thanks so much for stopping by. 

1 comment:

Dwita said...

Deirdre, love this album, as I said previously... I'll make one someday... LOL... Happy Christmas to you and yours.
Hugs,
Dwita.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips