Thursday, November 12, 2009

New Paperplay Challenge - A Recipe!

Okay... so newbie DT enthuasism....my first Paperplay DT Card! It is Week 41 on Paperplay Challenges and the challenge is set by Kate, it is a recipe - use 2 pattened papers, 1 ribbon and 3 buttons in your project.  Add some creativity and mix it all together!.

Here is what I came up with using Bella Boulevard patterned papers that arrived from 2peas yesterday.  I just love the flowers and stripes, I added three fimo buttons in the shape of flowers that I made myself with the fun Forever Friends Birthday Bear stamp that came free in this month's Creativity Magazine.


Supplies: Bella Blvd PP  - Honey I'm Home Range, Fiskars Threading Water Border Punch,
Forever Friends Birthday Bear, Fimo buttons by me!, promarkers, embroidery floss and misc ribbon

Hope you will play along - check out some more Design Team inspiration here.  Thanks for stopping by.

14 comments:

GrammySue's Creations said...

This teddy bear card is so cute. All your cards are great.

Virginia L. said...

Fabulous card, Deidre!Love the shading of the bear and design! Lovely blog you have!

jenny said...

Cute card! Love the papers and design and your buttons look fab x

Jenny x

Alice said...

this is such a darling!! Welcome to the blogland, Deidre!! so glad I found your blog!!

Kelly Booth said...

This is so cute Deidre...Love your little card! Glad you have a blog...I'll be back!

CinnamonSally said...

Hi Deidre, what a sweet card, love that little bear and those buttons are fantastic!

Dawn T said...

Beautiful combination of stripes and flowers with this card Deirdre. Just love that little bear and your colouring in is just awesome

Elisa said...

Hi Deirdre, welcome to PaperPlay, your debut entry is gorgeous, and did I get it right, you made the buttons yourself?
Your whole blog is stunning, by the way.

Nancy said...

This is my first visit here, but it won't be my last...your card is adorable, you cooked up something wonderful with that "recipe"!

Jill said...

Love your blog! It's beautiful!! I will be adding it to my favs so I can stop back often! :)

Evonne said...

Deirdre, I love your card! Welcome to Paperplay, I'm looking forward to *working* with you and seeing your creations every week!

Mandy said...

Hi Deirdre, gorgeous card hun so sweet, fab choice of papers, looking forward to your next fab creation for paperplay
hugs Mandy xx

Jane said...

Adorable card! Your buttons ROCK!!

stampingandstitching said...

Such an adorable card Deirdre!Love it.

Heather Maria

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips