Monday, November 23, 2009

Happy Monday and Everything but the Kitchen Sink Challenge!

I just found this challenge site - Everything but the Kitchen Sink and after seeing Kathy amazing entry for it, I knew I had to have a go!.  Did a little adaptation on the sketch...... !

Supplies: Papermania Joyeux Noel Paper Pack, gold pearlsecent paper,
Red Cardstock, Red Ribbon, Hero Arts smooth gemstones

Due to the Civic Emergency in place in the city my boys are off school today as their school is closed.  Don't know if I will get much cardmaking done!!! Thankfully it continues to be dry and the sun has peeked out for a little while this morning. 




Thanks so much for stopping by.

5 comments:

CinnamonSally said...

Hi Deidre, Hope things improve for you soon and the boys can get back to school. Thinking of you.
Sallyx

Helen F. said...

BEAUTIFUL card! I like how you added the ribbon and this ornament is gorgeous!

Winter said...

Beautiful Christmas card! Thanks for playing with us in the challenge! :)

Courtney Baker said...

Oh so pretty! I love it! Thanks for playing with us!

~kelly marie~ said...

What a beautiful card! Thank you so much for playing along with us at EbtKS!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips